Widener University is announcing Exclusive Scholarships for International Undergraduate Students.
The award is designed to provide financial support to outstanding students who are going to pursue an undergraduate degree program in any discipline at the university.
Widener University is a private, metropolitan educational institution that was established in 1821. It has three other campuses offering degrees in associate, baccalaureate, master’s, and doctoral.
Application Deadline: Open for 2021
- University: Widener University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are welcome from around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for undergraduate study in all academic majors and study fields.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must be a first-year international applicant.
- Students must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, applicants need to apply for admission to Widener University in an eligible undergraduate program. After that, students should apply the free online application for the funding opportunity. After you complete your application, you are automatically considered for these endowments. No additional application is required.
- Supporting Documents: Submit your official transcripts from all high school and college/university institutions you have attended. A course-by-course credential evaluation completed by a NACES certified organization will be accepted if the transcript is not in the English language.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have required TOEFL/SAT scores to apply for a university course. If you are a freshman applicant, you must have completed the highest secondary education level in your country of residence.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
- First-year applicants who have completed two or more years of high school in the United States or who have completed an English language-based curriculum (IB and A-Levels)
Widener University will cover tuition fee to the successful candidates during the undergraduate study.
Exclusive international awards include:
- Widener Presidential Scholarship
- Global Development Scholarship
- Overseas International Baccalaureate Scholarship
- International A-Levels Scholarship
- Philadelphia Sister-City Scholarship